Scope of Project: 5 duplex 1,204 Sq.Ft. each Building, two one bedroom units in each duplex with 600 Sq.Ft. Total of ten units. Replacing: Roofing, Gutters, Central Heating & Air conditioning, Windows, doors, exteriors siding wrapping, sidewalk & driveway Paving, laminated flooring, plumbing, electrical wiring, electric panel boxes, insulation, sub-flooring, handicap accessibility,sheetrock, interior painting, Kitchen cabinets, kitchen sinks, bathroom cabinets, bathroom sinks, toilets, bath tubs, water heaters, lights, receptacles, light switches, and accessories.
Volunteer Community Service Involvement: Gallery Builders Inc. - Project Management, EME INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, Lowes Home Improvement, Roof Replacement Solutions, Forsyth Technical Community College - plumbing & Carpentry, Nehemiah Few - Carpentry, Electrical, Window Installation, Handicap accessibility; Mcintosh Home improvement will provide two skilled volunteers, Gwynn Electric Company - electric permit, Food Lion - food for volunteers, Panera Bread - food for volunteers, Wyatt & Dad, Goodwill Industry- some furniture, Get the Lead Out LLC, The Home Depot Inc & Foundation, Bimco Plumbing, Mr. Bill Productions, Whole Man Ministries of NC - volunteers, skilled labours, and logistical support.
We need YOU to assist 'Homes 4 Our Heroes" to get these materials for one duplex which consist of two apartments
Although this project has drawn a great number of volunteers who are willing to donate their time and expertise. There are several immediate needs for material and overhead cost (material, permits, waste disposal, deliveries and utilities).
- All Plumbing - $2,865
- All Electric - $ 4,564
- 40- 2x10x14 PT Joists - $916
- 20- 2x8x12 PT Joists - $260
- 45- 2x4x8 PT studs - $189
- 80- 2x4x8 studs - $227
- 100 -1x5x10 primed - $765
- 40-sheets Sub-flooring material - $898
- All flooring for 1210 Sq. Ft. - $ 2,924
- 128 Sheets of Sheetrock - $ 1,152
- 16 Historically designed double-hung windows - $17, 869 (historical district)
- 5 Exterior doors and hardware - $2,399
- 10 Interior doors and hardware - $1,168
- Wood molding and trim 2190 ft. - $3,126
- 15 - gallons interior paint - $318
- 8 - gallons exterior acrylic semi-gloss - $168
- Outside exterior (insulation, Crawl space 6mil wrapping, side walk, landscaping, porch, railings, fascia, and Shakes for gables) - $8,500
The Project Needs for One Building 1210 sq. ft. = 2 Apartments (605 sq. ft.)